FMS Ranger 1220mm EP PNP with Floats
As the newest member of the FMS multi-purpose aircraft lineup, the 1220mm Ranger retains all of the fantastic features that pilots have come to expect from FMS- stable flight characteristics, easy to assemble airframe and realistic, general-aviation inspired design.
Built with ultralight EPO foam, the large, high-winged airframe configuration gives the FMS Ranger low wing-loading and extraordinary amounts of lift, even at slow speeds. Robust plastic struts give extra strength to the wings during aerobatic manoeuvres and the patented high-strength tricycle landing gear makes ground handling a breeze.
A great aircraft is nothing without a great, dependable power system- FMS has equipped the ranger with a 3136-1200Kv outrunner motor with 20A Predator ESC, which allows the ranger to climb almost vertically on demand!
In the box, the Ranger comes with two sets of landing gears- a high-strength metal landing gear for ground operations and a pair of floats with an integrated rudder for water operations.
Designed with a yellow and white high-visibility colour scheme, the ranger can always be easily orientated even in gloomy, overcast weather.
Like the Super-EZ and the Kingfisher, the Ranger is designed with ease of assembly in mind. Requiring only 6 (wheeled landing gear) or 10 (floats) screws to completely assemble, the longest wait time is the time it takes to charge the battery!
- High-spec power system: 3136-1200Kv motor, Predator 20A ESC
- Two landing gear types included – tricycle and floats!
- High strength, lightweight metal landing gear for all-terrain operations.
- Screw-together and twist-lock assembly, completed in 3-10 minutes
- 10-15 minute flight times (with recommended battery)
- One piece horizontal stabilizer for precise flight characteristics
Needed to Complete
- 4+ Channel Radio Transmitter and Receiver
- 3+ Cell 11.1V 1300mAh 25C LiPo Battery
- Appropriate Balancing LiPo Charger
(1) Ranger 1220mm Electric Plane with:
(5) 9g Servos (installed)
(1) Predator 20A ESC (installed)
(1) 3136-1200Kv motor (installed)
(1) High Strength Metal Landing Gear
(1) Float Set with Integrated Rudder
(1) Product Manual
Approximate Assembly Time: Less than 1 Hour
Approximate Flight Time: 10-15 Minutes
CG (Centre of Gravity): 50-60mm(From Leading Edge)
Completion Level: Plug-N-Play
Flying Weight: 1200g (with floats)
Landing Gear: Optional landing gear is included
Length: 37.3 in (947mm)
Minimum Required Radio: 4-Channel system (sold separately)
Motor Size: 3136-1200Kv
Propeller Size: 10×5 2-blade
Recommended Motor Battery: 11.1V 3S 1300mAh 25C LiPo (sold separately)
Servos: 5 x 9g Servo
Speed Control: 20A
Trim Scheme Colours: Yellow and White
Wing Area: 393.7 in sq (25.4dm sq)
Wing Loading: 0.11oz/in sq (39.4g/dm sq)
Wingspan: 48 in (1220mm)