E-flite UMX Night Vapor RTF
E-flite UMX Night Vapor RTF
Over its nearly decade-long history, the original ParkZone Night Vapor slow flyer became a favourite of a wide range of pilots for its unique indoor and outdoor, day or night, versatility. There was simply nothing else like it. Now the E-flite UMX Night Vapor picks up where that popular ultra-micro aircraft left off, adding exciting upgrades that make it more fun than ever before! With enhanced durability, the UMX Night Vapor is now even better at handling bumps and collisions when flying indoors in suitable spaces such as large rooms or gymnasiums, or outside almost anywhere in calm to low wind conditions. Plus, you can choose between two fully factory-assembled versions: the convenient, all-in-one-box Ready-To-Fly (RTF) that includes a transmitter, battery, and charger, or the Bind-N-Fly (BNF) Basic that helps you lower costs by using your own compatible Spektrum transmitter, battery, and charger. Either way, you can be flying almost anywhere, day or night, in just the time it takes to charge a battery!
- Updated and upgraded version of the unique and ever-popular slow flyer that’s more fun to fly in more places than ever before
- Stronger, reinforced airframe to better handle collisions when flying indoors and in low wind conditions outdoors
- Fly indoors in large rooms, garages, gyms or other suitable spaces, or outdoors in calm/light wind conditions
- Factory-installed LED lights with the ability to change between different colour options to fly day and night
- Includes everything needed to fly in one box so there’s nothing extra to buy or provide
- 100% factory-assembled and ready to fly right out of the box – no assembly required
- Easier to fly with innovative and optional-use SAFE Select flight envelope protection
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X technology
- Spektrum transmitter with industry-leading DSMX 2.4GHz technology
- Provides telemetry data to compatible transmitters to show flight battery voltage
- Compatible with 1S 70mAh to 200mAh LiPo batteries for a wide range of performance and flight time options
- 1S 150mAh LiPo battery and USB charger for long flight times and convenient recharging
- More durable metal landing gear that’s easy to unscrew and remove/replace
- No FAA registration required (under the 250 gram weight limit)
This Ready-To-Fly (RTF) version includes a controller/transmitter equipped with Spektrum DSMX 2.4GHz technology and everything else you need to fly including AA batteries for the transmitter, a rechargeable lithium polymer battery for the airplane and a USB charger. That means there’s nothing extra to buy or provide so you can fly!
The UMX Night Vapor arrives 100% factory-assembled and ready to fly right out of the box. That means you can be flying in just the time it takes to charge the battery!
More Durable Design
The stronger, reinforced airframe includes more durable metal landing gear that’s easy to unscrew to remove or replace, and it better handles collisions when flying indoors or when flying outdoors in low wind conditions.
Factory-installed LED lights make it possible to fly all day AND all night too! You also have the ability to change between different color options to personalize the look of your model whether you fly alone or with other UMX Night Vapors.
This UMX Night Vapor is equipped with exclusive Spektrum AS3X (Artificial Stabilization – 3-aXis) and SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) Select technologies. AS3X works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence to deliver a locked-in feel that makes it seem like you’re flying a much larger airplane. Optional-use SAFE Select offers pitch and bank angle limits along with automatic self-levelling that can be turned on and off at the flip of a switch, making it easy to fly for low-time and experienced pilots alike.
(1) E-flite UMX Night Vapor
(1) Electric Motor (installed)
(1) Spektrum Receiver, ESC and (2) Servo Control Unit (installed)
(1) Spektrum Controller/Transmitter (included)
(1) E-flite 150mAh 1S 3.7V LiPo Battery (included)
(4) AA Alkaline Batteries (for the controller/transmitter, included)
(1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete
Nothing! Everything you need to fly is included!
Approximate Assembly Time: No assembly required
Battery Type: LiPo (3.7V per cell)
Completion Level: Ready-To-Fly
Flying Weight: 0-250g
Power Type: Electric
Landing Gear: Metal pre-bent wire with tail skid
Motor Type: Brushed
Product Length: 16.5″ (419 mm)
Product Weight: 0.9oz (25g) with battery, 0.7oz (21g) without battery
Propeller Size: 5.9″ (150 mm)
Skill Level: Level 2
Speed Control: Included
Technology: AS3X and SAFE
Wingspan: 14.8″ (376 mm)
|Dimensions||52 × 43 × 18 cm|