E-flite Ultimate 3D Smart BNF Basic
E-flite Ultimate 3D Smart BNF Basic with AS3X and SAFE, 950mm
GO MILD OR WILD!
Equipped with the latest modern-day innovations and upgrades, the E-flite Ultimate 3D biplane raises the bar for scale, sport and precision aerobatic flying — plus all-out 3D performance too! Stronger, faster metal-geared servos and ball-link equipped linkages deliver positive, precise control while the bevelled hinge lines make it possible for the control surfaces to deflect to high angles for extreme 3D capabilities. The new power system, with a specially-tuned motor and prop, is compatible with 3S AND with 4S batteries to deliver extra power and unlimited vertical capability — no modifications required. It also features exclusive Smart Technology via the Spektrum Avian 60-amp Smart ESC, and the BNF Basic version is equipped with an AR637TA receiver that offers full-range telemetry including real-time battery voltage, current, temperature and more to compatible transmitters. Plus, with 7+ channel transmitters, the optional-use motor reversing function adds special ground handling and other unique capabilities. The composite-reinforced, hollow-core EPO construction provides a lightweight but durable airframe that’s factory-finished in a striking, ready-to-admire trim scheme. Best of all you can have the Ultimate 3D flight-ready in less time than it takes to charge a battery because no glue is required for final assembly, and installation/removal of the wings is tool-free for easy storage and transport. This makes it the easiest and best choice for almost any pilot looking for their first or next biplane!
- Updated and upgraded to offer improved scale and sport flying, precision aerobatic and all-out 3D capabilities
- Oversized control surfaces capable of extreme throws plus vortex generators to enhance 3D performance
- Specially tuned motor compatible with 3S and 4S batteries without the need for modifications or upgrades
- 60-amp Spektrum Avian Smart ESC provides real-time battery voltage, temperature and other data, plus reversing capabilities, via compatible receivers and transmitters (7+ channel transmitter required for reversing)
- Spektrum AR637TA receiver with full-range telemetry and industry-leading DSMX technology
- Easy to fly with innovative and optional-use SAFE Select flight envelope protection
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X technology
- Four (4) factory-installed higher-torque, higher-speed, metal-geared servos with ball-link equipped linkages
- Tool-free wing assembly with quick-release hardware for convenient storage and transport
- Lightweight yet durable composite-reinforced, hollow-core EPO construction
- Factory-finished with an updated trim scheme including vivid graphics
Bevelled hinge lines make it possible to deflect every control surface to high angles for outstanding control and extreme 3D aerobatic capability. Vortex generators also enhance the performance and handling overall so you can fly as mild or as wild as you’d like — whether you prefer scale, sport, precision aerobatic or all-out 3D flying.
The factory-installed brushless power system features a 60-amp Spektrum Avian Smart ESC plus a specially-tuned motor and prop that deliver an abundance of thrust with a 3S LiPo battery, or extra power and unlimited vertical performance with a 4S battery without the need for any modifications or upgrades.
Composite-reinforced, hollow-core construction with EPO material delivers a lightweight yet durable airframe. The Ultimate 3D is also equipped with higher-torque, higher-speed, metal-geared servos and ball-link equipped linkages for added durability plus more positive and precise control.
No glue is required for final assembly, and you can have the Ultimate 3D ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery. Although it’s conveniently sized to fit fully assembled in just about any vehicle, installation and removal of the wings is tool-free for easy storage and transport. Pins easily secure the struts and thumbscrews secure the wings to the fuselage.
The Ultimate 3D is equipped with an exclusive Spektrum Avian Smart ESC that can provide a variety of real-time power system related telemetry data including motor RPM, current, battery voltage and more via compatible receivers (including the AR637TA) and Spektrum AirWare™ equipped transmitters (including the DX6e and 8e, DX6 G2/3 and 8 G2, the DX9, iX12, iX20 and others) while you fly. It also features optional-use motor reversing to offer special ground handling and other capabilities (7+ channel transmitter required for reversing).
Bind-N-Fly Basic Completion Level Advantage
Already own a Spektrum transmitter? Bind-N-Fly (BNF) aircraft make getting into the air quickly and with the best control experience possible easier than ever. They come out of the box with the power system, servos and a Spektrum 2.4GHz receiver installed so all you need to do is bind the receiver to a compatible transmitter, finish any final assembly, and fly!
The Ultimate 3D is equipped with exclusive Spektrum AS3X and SAFE Select technologies. AS3X works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence to deliver a locked-in feel that makes it seem like you’re flying a much larger airplane. Optional-use SAFE Select offers pitch and bank angle limits along with automatic self-levelling that can be turned on and off at the flip of a switch! And if you don’t want to enable the SAFE Select features, simply bind the receiver normally and only AS3X will be active.
(1) E-flite Ultimate 3D 950mm with:
(1) Spektrum Avian 60A Brushless Smart ESC (installed)
(1) Brushless Outrunner Motor (installed)
(4) High-Torque Metal-Geared Servos (installed)
(1) Spektrum AR637TA 6-Channel Receiver (installed)
(1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- Full-range 5–7+ channel Spektrum DSMX/DSM2 compatible transmitter
- 3S 11.1V or 4S 14.8V 1800–2700mAh LiPo with EC3 or IC3 Connector
- Compatible LiPo charger
Airfoil Shape: Symmetrical
Approximate Assembly Time: Less than 1 hour
Battery Connector: IC3/EC3
Battery Type: LiPo (3.7V per cell)
CG (Centre of Gravity): 3.3 – 3.8 in (85-96mm) from leading edge of top wing at center
Completion Level: Bind-N-Fly Basic
Power Type: Electric
Landing Gear: Fixed main gear w/steerable tailwheel
Minimum Speed Control: 60A Included
Motor Size: BL10
Product Length: 42.6 in (1082.3mm)
Propeller Size: 11.6 X 6″
Recommended Motor Battery: 3S – 4S LiPo 2200mAh sold separately
Smart Technology: Yes
Transmitter Range: Full range transmitter required
Trim Scheme Colours: White, Red, Grey, and Black
Wing Area: 519 sq. in. (33.5 sq dm)
Wing Loading: 12.5 oz/sq ft, 13.3 oz/sq ft
Wingspan: 37.6 in (954mm)
|Dimensions||110 × 44 × 26 cm|