Hobbyzone Mini AeroScout RTF
The HobbyZone Mini AeroScout makes learning to fly RC airplanes in more places and smaller spaces easy and fun! Inspired by the extremely popular AeroScout S, its “mini” size makes it a perfect smaller trainer model that can be flown in large parks, soccer fields, football fields and other suitable spaces where larger models can’t typically be flown. It features incredibly durable EPP construction with the same pusher power configuration as its larger counterpart for improved safety plus better propeller and motor protection that makes it the most durable HobbyZone airplane yet! This makes it possible for first-time RC pilots to learn to fly successfully with one of the most durable hobby-quality trainers ever for less than $100. It’s also extremely easy to assemble and repair if needed because – unlike other similar class models – the major airframe parts including the wing and tail simply bolt or snap into place…no glue or tape required! Best of all it’s a Ready-To-Fly (RTF) aircraft so it includes a controller/transmitter equipped with 2.4GHz technology, AA batteries for the transmitter, plus a rechargeable LiPo flight battery and convenient USB charger. That means there’s nothing extra to buy or provide so you can fly!
And the fun doesn’t stop after you learn how to fly! It’s lightweight yet durable airframe is equipped with a powerful electric motor that delivers long flight times and provides plenty of speed and power to perform aerobatic manoeuvres including loops, rolls and more. That means the Mini AeroScout is a model even experienced RC pilots will appreciate and enjoy flying – and can also use to teach others to fly.
- Smaller version of the AeroScout S that’s conveniently sized so it can be flown at soccer/sports fields, large parks and in other suitable areas
- 100% complete including a controller/transmitter, battery and charger so there’s nothing extra to buy or provide
- MLP4 controller/transmitter with 2.4GHz technology for reliable control without interference
- Powerful electric motor for excellent performance and long flight times up to 10+ minutes
- Rechargeable Spektrum 800mAh 1S 3.7V LiPo battery and USB charger for easy charging
- Lightweight yet incredibly durable EPP construction perfect for first-time pilots
- “Pusher” power configuration for improved safety plus better propeller and motor protection
- Take off from and land on smooth surfaces using the included landing gear plus steerable tailwheel
- Remove the landing gear to easily hand launch then land on grass or other suitable surfaces
- Quick and easy assembly—no glue or special tools required, ready to fly in minutes
- Capable of performing aerobatic manoeuvres including loops, rolls and more
- No FAA registration required (under the 250-gram weight limit)
- Full line of replacement/spare parts available
This Ready-To-Fly (RTF) aircraft includes a controller/transmitter equipped with 2.4GHz technology and everything else you need to fly including AA batteries for the transmitter, a rechargeable lithium polymer (LiPo) battery for the airplane and a USB charger. That means there’s nothing extra to buy or provide so you can fly!
The Mini AeroScout’s unique design and “pusher” power configuration helps protect the propeller and motor while also offering improved safety.
Construction with advanced EPP material delivers a lightweight yet durable airframe that’s tough enough to handle everyday flying punishment without getting bent out of shape. And in the unfortunate event you damage any airframe parts or components and can’t repair them, a full line of replacement/spare parts is readily available.
The Mini AeroScout arrives mostly factory-assembled with the power system and electronics already installed. All you need to do is finish some quick and easy final assembly, without the use of glue or special tools, and you’ll be ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery!
Take off from and land on smooth surfaces using the included landing gear plus steerable tailwheel. Or, remove the landing gear to easily hand launch then land on grass or other suitable surfaces.
- HobbyZone Mini AeroScout
- Electric Motor (installed)
- 2.4GHz Receiver, ESC and 2 Servo Control Unit (installed)
- MLP4 2.4GHz Controller/Transmitter
- LiPo Battery
- LiPo Battery Charger
- 4 x AA Batteries
- Product Manual
Needed to Complete
• Nothing! Everything you need to begin having fun with the HobbyZone Mini AeroScout RTF is included!
LiPo Compatibility: 1S
Completion Level: Ready-To-Fly
Recommended Motor Battery: 1S 800mAh 3.7V 30C LiPo w/JST connector included
Power Type: Electric
Skill Level: Level 1
Trim Scheme Colours: Orange and Black
Wingspan: 30.3″ (770 mm)
Product Weight: 0.271
Connector Type: JST
Product Length: 21.3″ (541 mm)
Landing Gear: Yes, removable for hand launch
Motor Type: Brushed
Speed Control: Included
Minimum Required Radio: 4 channel
Approximate Flight Time: 10 minutes
Approximate Assembly Time: Less than 1 hour