Spektrum AR6610T 6-Channel DSMX Telemetry Receiver
The Spektrum AR6610T 6-channel receiver is a DSM2 and DSMX compatible receiver with a compact footprint design to fit in a wide range of models. It will deliver lightning-fast input-to-output response that is perfect for high-performance applications such as 3D airplanes and helicopters. It features full range telemetry, integrated barometer to provide altitude and vario telemetry data without additional purchase. An SRXL2 port for an SRXL2 Remote receiver is available separately to eliminate the reflected signal fading and antenna blind spots that can affect 2.4GHz systems.
The AR6610T receiver throttle port includes SMART Throttle. When equipped with SMART Throttle the normal servo connector delivers the throttle signal to the ESC, plus the ESC can send telemetry data like voltage and current back to the receiver. The AR6610T receiver is compatible with the Spektrum Avian line of ESCs. For SMART Throttle to function you must have a SMART Throttle ESC paired with a SMART Throttle telemetry receiver, and a Spektrum DSMX transmitter with telemetry. An update for your transmitter may be required for Smart Technology features. See www.spektrumrc.com to register and update your transmitter.
- Compatible with all Spektrum DSM2 and DSMX transmitters
- Compact footprint fits most parkflyer size, giant scale and carbon-fiber DLG aircraft installations
- Features full range telemetry, integrated barometer to provide altitude and vario telemetry data without the need of additional sensors
- Bind button allows for easy binding and eliminates the use of bind plug
- Two external antennas will ensure secure RF coverage from all angles of the aircraft
- Additional RF path redundancy with an additional SRXL2 Remote Receiver (SPM9747, sold separately)
- Ready to use with Spektrum Smart ESC for one-wire telemetry data without the need of modules, links and wires.
Smart Technology — More connected for more confidence and control
Spektrum™ Smart Technology is about offering a higher connection to your hobby. It’s an RC ecosystem that puts you in complete control while making vital components of your model easier to use than ever before. Smart technology ensures that all of your model’s electronics work together seamlessly for the greatest efficiency and performance. It keeps you aware of every component’s status, boosts your confidence in its capabilities, and makes your entire system more responsive and simple to use.
Spektrum radios with Smart features can download firmware updates instantly using Wi-Fi and can swap setups with compatible radios via Bluetooth. Spektrum Smart LiPo batteries have a built-in microchip that records and communicates your charging preferences automatically to Smart chargers — just connect your pack and press “Start.” Smart IC™ series connectors include an innovative data wire that transfers information easily between Smart components with a single connection. Finally, Smart ESCs not only deliver power but also eliminate the hassles from running telemetry. The days of installing and connecting multiple wires, sensors, modules and links are over.
Needed to Complete
- Telemetry Capable DSMX Transmitter
- Servo extension(s) may be required
Spektrum AR6610T 6-Channel DSMX Telemetry Receiver SPMAR6610T is compatible with SPM6755, SPM6755EU
Antenna Length: 6.10″ (155mm) and 7.32″ (186mm)
Bind Method: Bind Button
Data Port: No
Flight Log Compatible: No
Height: 0.595″ (15.02mm)
Input Voltage: 3.5 – 9V
Length: 1.96″ (49.8mm)
Number of Receivers: One
Rev Limiter: No
Type: DSM2/DSMX 6-Channel Telemetry Receiver
Weight: 0.42oz (12g)
Width: 0.94″ (23.3mm)