FMS PA-18 Super Cub 1700mm PNP with Floats & Reflex Stabilizer
Like its full-sized counterpart, the FMS PA-18 Super Cub has excellent handling at low speeds and wide performance. FMS selected an attractive, scale-inspired silver, white and black paint scheme to make this all-time-classic stand out from the crowd. Components such as LED lights, large tundra tires, and functional flaps are replicated with authentic detail. Flying off water couldn’t be any easier with the included float set with water rudder. The factory installed 4S compatible power system combine with the functional flaps delivers STOL performance from smooth or rough terrain. For pilots looking for an easy-to-fly, scale aircraft with gentle trainer-like flight characteristics, plenty of power and an unmistakable golden-age appearance—the FMS PA-18 Super Cub 170mm is all that, and more.
Versatile, fun and exceptionally relaxing to fly- the 1700mm PA-18 Super Cub is a great addition to any fleet!
- Powerful 3541- 750KV Outrunner motor with Predator 45A ESC provides adequate thrust for any situation.
- CNC metal landing gear structure for less-than-perfect landings.
- 6.25-inch oversized balloon tires for all-terrain operations.
- STOL capable (Takes off in less than 3m/10ft)
- Pre-installed navigation and landing lights
- Two-piece wing and horizontal stabilizer for easy transportation
- High-strength carbon fiber wing spars
- Integrated servo connectors
- Screw-together assembly
- Large battery bay
- Includes float set and single water rudder for float plane conversion
- Ball-linked pushrods for increased precision
- Tough two bladed Nylon propellers
- Functional flaps
- Optional floats and stainless-steel wing struts
Needed to Complete
- Full-range, 5+ channel transmitter
- Full-range, 5+ channel receiver
- 2200-3200mAh 4S LiPo flight battery
- Compatible LiPo charger
Overall Length: 1136MM/44.7in
Flying Weight: 2100g
Motor Size: 3541-KV750
Servo: 17g x 6
Radio: 6 Channel
CG (centre of gravity): 80-85mm(From leading edge)
Prop Size: 12 x 7.5, 2-blade
Recommended Battery: 14.8V 2200-2600mAh 4s 35C
Approx. Flying Duration: 10-15 minutes
Minimum Age Recommendation: 14+
Experience Level: Intermediate
Recommended Environment: Outdoor
Assembly Time: 15 minutes
Is Assembly Required: Yes
Material Durable: EPO