Flex Innovations Pirana Super PNP, Yellow
Revolutionizing flying wing performance, the Flex Innovations Pirana is an extraordinary aircraft that stands above the crowd! The Piraña not only shares some key aesthetics with LMP cars racing at Le Mans, it mirrors their performance too! The Piraña has big power and high-speed capabilities, while also maintaining extraordinary handling thanks to designer and F3A and 3D World Champion, Quique Somenzini. From the craziest of aerobatic manoeuvres, to high speed and slow-speed flight, the Piraña bundles an incredibly wide flight envelope with performance and power in a convenient package. Whether you’re flying the Piraña under your FPV goggles, or by traditional means, it will be sure to put a smile on your face every time you fly it!
- Wide flight envelope, from slow speed, to high speed and crazy aerobatic manoeuvres, the Piraña can do it all!
- New 6S (22.2V) Li-Po power system for more power and more flight time
- FT Aura 5 Lite Advanced Flight Control System enhances the flight without ever feeling intrusive. (It’s more than a gyro!)
- Designed by world renowned designer, Quique Somenzini
- Launch Assist helps provide worry-free hand launches and helps you focus on the fun – flying!
- Internally mounted LEDs are installed and illuminate the aircraft from the inside
- Level Assist (6-Axis) can be configured without the use of a computer and adds great assistance for newer pilots. Level Assist limits bank and pitch angles so that the aircraft cannot be over controlled, as well as returns the aircraft to level flight when the controls are returned to neutral.
- APC 6.5 x 6.5 propeller provides power, speed and throttle response
- Removable fins and wings allow the Piraña to be easily disassembled into a compact package.
- Airbrakes can be configured without the use of a computer and adds additional fun. No mixing in
- Potenza 20L 1200Kv motor is lightweight and optimized for 6S (22.2V) Lipos
- FPV-ready nose is included with the Super PNP
- (2) DS17 and (2) DS12 servos installed
- Custom control horns for optimized throw and precision
- Available in two high-visibility colour variants
Needed to Complete
- 5+ channel computer radio and receiver
- 6S 1500mAh LiPo battery
- Compatible charger
Length: 29.5 in. (750 mm)
Wingspan: 35.7 in. (907 mm)
Weight: 36 oz. (1020 grams) with 6S 1500mAh 45C Li-Po
Wing Area: 370 sq. in (23.87 sq. dm.)
Channels: 5+ (6+ for Speed brakes, 7+ for Speed brakes & Switchable LEDs)
Battery: 1300 to 1800 mAh 6S 45C+ LiPo