E-flite V1200 1.2m BNF Basic
E-flite V1200 1.2m BNF Basic
Look good, fly fast and fly Smart with the E-flite V1200! Larger and even faster than the popular V900, it comes factory-equipped with operational flaps and retracts, along with a high-performance brushless power system that lets you choose how ballistic you want to be. Level-flight top speeds of up to 100+ MPH are possible with 4S batteries. Or reach up to 140+ MPH using common 6S 3200–7000mAh packs! Along with head-spinning speed, the V1200 offers unexpectedly stable slow flight and locked-in precision aerobatic capabilities. It’s also equipped with a 100-amp Spektrum Avian Smart ESC, and the BNF Basic version is equipped with an AR637TA receiver that offers full-range telemetry including real-time battery voltage, current, temperature and more when using compatible transmitters.
- The FASTEST and Smartest prop-driven E-flite airplane yet
- A scaled-up version of the popular V900 equipped with flaps, retracts and Smart technology
- Level-flight top speeds up to 100+ MPH with 4S batteries and up to 140+ MPH with 6S batteries
- Compatible with 4S, 5S and 6S batteries from 3200-7000mAh to deliver a wide range of performance and flight times
- Extremely wide flight envelope from unexpectedly stable slow-flight to locked-in precision aerobatic capabilities and beyond
- Factory-installed high-RPM brushless outrunner motor plus APC 10x8E prop and an aluminium spinner
- 100-amp Spektrum Avian Smart ESC provides real-time battery voltage, temperatures, motor RPM and other data via compatible receivers and transmitters
- Spektrum AR637TA receiver with full-range telemetry and industry-leading DSMX technology
- Easy to fly with innovative and optional-use SAFE Select flight envelope protection
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X technology
- Six factory-installed digital, metal-geared servos with precise ball-link equipped linkages
- Functional flaps for shorter take-offs and landings plus improved slow-flight performance
- Reliable electric retracts with sprung wire struts for operation from a variety of surfaces including grass
- No glue required for assembly – six bolts and it can be ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery
- Strong and easy to install/remove one-piece composite reinforced wing with V2 hands-free servo connection system
- Bolt-on wing and stab for extremely quick and easy assembly/disassembly and for convenient storage/transport
- Higher-density EPO results in a stronger and stiffer airframe with a smoother, dent and damage resistant finish
- Factory-finished in a vibrant, high-contrast trim scheme for improved visibility and orientation
- Large and convenient, magnetically-secured top hatch and large battery compartment
The exclusive Spektrum Avian Smart ESC provides a variety of real-time power system related telemetry data including motor RPM, current, battery voltage and more via compatible receivers (including the AR637TA) and Spektrum AirWare equipped transmitters (including the DX6e and 8e, DX6 G2/G3 and 8 G2, the DX9, iX12, iX20 and others) while you fly.
Bind-N-Fly Basic Completion Level Advantage
Already own a Spektrum transmitter? Bind-N-Fly (BNF) aircraft make getting into the air quickly and with the best control experience possible easier than ever. They come out of the box with the power system, servos and a Spektrum 2.4GHz receiver installed so all you need to do is bind the receiver to a compatible transmitter, finish any final assembly, and fly!
The V1200 is equipped with exclusive Spektrum AS3X and SAFE Select technologies. AS3X works behind the scenes to smooth out the effects of wind and turbulence to deliver a locked-in feel that makes it seem like you’re flying a much larger airplane. Optional-use SAFE Select offers pitch and bank angle limits along with automatic self-levelling that can be turned on and off at the flip of a switch! And if you don’t want to enable the SAFE Select features, simply bind the receiver normally and only AS3X will be active.
Versatile Brushless Power
The V1200 is factory-equipped with a high-power brushless power system that gives you the option to choose just how fast you want to go. Simply drop in a 4S battery to reach level-flight speeds up to 100+ MPH with the included APC 10x8E propeller and aluminium spinner. Or, to go beyond that and reach top speeds up to 140+ MPH, install a 6S battery—no modifications or upgrades necessary!
Strength and Precision
Speed is nothing without the right balance of strength and precise control. The V1200’s stunning and sleek airframe is moulded in special, higher-density EPO that results in a stronger and stiffer airframe with a smoother, dent and damage resistant finish. It’s also composite reinforced including multiple carbon fibre spars throughout the wing, fuselage and tail. Plus it’s equipped with digital, metal-geared servos that deliver the precise control and reliability you need to enjoy flying FAST flight after flight.
Operational flaps offer improved slow-flight capability and performance while also making it possible to take off and land in shorter distances and at slower speeds. Reliable electric retracts with sprung wire struts make it possible to fly from a variety of surfaces including pavement, dirt and grass.
No glue is required for assembly and you can have the V1200 ready to fly in less time than it takes to charge a battery! With a total of six screws, the stabs and the one-piece wing bolt into place and can easily be removed for convenient storage and transport.
(1) E-flite V1200 1.2m
(1) 100A Spektrum Avian Brushless Smart ESC (installed)
(1) Brushless Outrunner Motor (installed)
(6) Digital, Metal-Geared Servos (installed)
(1) Spektrum AR637TA 6-Channel Receiver (installed)
(1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- Full-range 6-7+ channel Spektrum DSMX/DSM2 compatible transmitter
- 4S 14.8V to 6S 22.2V 3200–7000mAh LiPo with EC5 or IC5 Connector
- Compatible LiPo charger
Approximate Assembly Time: Less than one hour
Battery: Sold Separately
Charger: Sold Separately
Completion Level: Bind-N-Fly Basic
Flying Weight: 2001-25000g
Power Type: Electric
Landing Gear: Electric retracts with sprung wire struts
Minimum Required Radio: 6-channel
Motor Size: 5065, 800Kv
Motor Type: Brushless
Product Weight: 92.8oz (2.63kg)
Radio: Sold Separately
Recommended Motor Battery: 4S (14.8V) to 6S (22.2V) 3200 – 7000mAh LiPo with EC5 or IC5 connector
Skill Level: Level 2
Speed Control: Included
Spinner Size: 2.5″ (64 mm)
Technology: SAFE Select
Wing Area: 275.4 sq in (23.0 sq dm)
Wingspan: 47.25″ (1200 mm)
|Dimensions||128 × 39 × 21 cm|