Blade Nano CP S RTF Mode 1
The Blade Nano CP S ultra micro RC helicopter is the perfect choice for aerobatic heli fun, especially if you want to try 3D maneuvers for the first time. Although its lightweight airframe and sleek pod-n-boom design seem fragile, construction with super-resilient polymers along with a carbon-fiber main shaft and tail boom allow this amazing machine to have wicked durability. A simple approach to mechanics and electronics carries throughout with efficiency that makes a mere 1S 150mAh Li-Po battery deliver all the power and agility necessary to perform a wide-range of crazy 3D moves. SAFE® technology bumps this 3D machine to a level never before possible. The second you feel disoriented, just press the Panic Recovery button and SAFE technology will lock the Nano CP S into a perfectly level attitude. So whether you’re going for your first loop, or want the ideal goof around machine, the Blade Nano CP S heli is full of tricks.
The Blade Nano CP S features exclusive SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology, a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system that makes it easy for anyone to fly helicopters with confidence. That’s because its versatile flight mode system allows you to choose the right amount of assistance with the flip of a switch. Plus you get the virtual protection of Panic Recovery mode that will instantly recover the heli to a level attitude for you. As a result, learning new moves is more fun which means your skills as a heli pilot will build more quickly.
Three Flight Modes
Stability mode: Limited flight envelope with self-leveling and a low bank angle limit
Agility mode: Full control authority with no bank angle limit
3D mode: Turns up the flip and roll rate for 3D capability
Panic Recovery Mode
Orientation is lost
Panic Recovery button is pressed
Recovery to a level attitude
The palm-size Nano CP S comes packed with performance, yet because it’s so light the durability factor goes way above that of larger machines with the same performance. In fact, if you practice over soft grass or carpet, most mishaps cause little to no damage.
The mechanics features collective-pitch flybarless mechanics for performance that’s ideal for when you’re learning to hover as it is when you want to try advanced stuff like flips and inverted flight.
Whether you choose the RTF or BNF™ version of the Nano CP S, you’ll experience incredible performance using the included 150mAh 1S 45C battery that lasts between 4–5 minutes per flight, depending on how hard you fly.
Included Inside the Box
- Fully Assembled Blade Nano CP S helicopter
- E-flite® 150mAh Li-Po Flight Battery
- USB 1S Li-Po Battery Charger
- 4× AA Transmitter Batteries
- Fully assembled, no building necessary
- SAFE® technology makes learning 3D heli flight more fun
- Flight mode versatility allows pilot to build skills quickly
- Panic Recovery mode can instantly recover the heli to a level attitude
- Durable construction that’s ultra-lightweight
- Collective pitch rotor system with flybarless mechanics
- 3× 2.1-gram linear long-throw cyclic servos (installed)
- High-speed main motor and direct-drive tail motor (installed)
- Two sets of main blades for aerobatic or fast flight (included)
- Lightweight canopy and fin with vivid color scheme
- E-flite 150mAh 1S 45C Li-Po flight battery and USB charger (included)
- Transmitter included
Needed To Complete
Nothing! Everything you need is in the box!
Completion Level: Ready-to-Fly
Main Rotor Head Type: Collective Pitch (CCPM) Flybarless
Swashplate Type: 120° CCPM
Main Rotor Diameter: 7.76 in (197mm)
Main Rotor Blade Length: 3.35 in (85mm)
Main Blade Material: Plastic
Tail Rotor Diameter: 1.57 in (40mm)
Tail Blade Material: Plastic
Main Motor Type: Brushed
Battery: 3.7V 150mAh 1S LiPo
Tail Drive: Direct Drive
Approximate Assembly Time: No assembly required