Blade Fusion 360 Smart BNF Basic with SAFE
Featuring the latest advancements in Spektrum technology, the Blade Fusion 360 Smart helicopter continues the legacy of the Blade Fusion line and is the perfect first high-performance collective pitch helicopter for any intermediate heli pilot.
With the popular 360 size, Blade has taken a fresh approach in redeveloping the Fusion 360 by adding integrated SAFE and Smart technology, all carbon fibre and aluminium construction, improved power system package, and more. Easy to fly and easy to see in the air, it is designed to help pilots progress from simple manoeuvres to advanced 3D stunts with confidence. This powerhouse features lightweight carbon fibre and anodized aluminium construction presenting exceptional rigidity and durability. Plus, with the inclusion of Smart Technology, battery charging and power system management is now easier than ever and virtually worry free. The expertly tuned Spektrum 6250HX flight controller is ready for a non-computer transmitter such as a DXS and expands its capability with a more advanced Spektrum aircraft transmitter. Pilots get kit level quality in a Bind-N-Fly package. For intermediate-level pilots, the Blade Fusion 360 delivers one of the best flying Blade models to date!
- The Blade Fusion 360 Smart helicopter features exclusive SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) Technology.
- The all-carbon fibre and aluminium main frame takes rigidity to another level for a rock-solid flight experience.
- The Fusion 360 features an expertly painted fiberglass canopy and matching tail fin that is both attractive and purposeful.
- The Fusion 360 Smart features an updated landing gear offering a better stance for take off and landing.
- An Avian electronic speed control provides a one-wire solution for obtaining telemetry data such as current, voltage, cell balance, temperature and RPM.
The Blade Fusion 360 Smart helicopter features exclusive SAFE (Sensor Assisted Flight Envelope) technology, a revolutionary electronic flight envelope protection system that makes it easy for anyone to fly helicopters with confidence by providing flight mode versatility and Panic Recovery mode that automatically returns the heli to a level attitude.
Spektrum Avian Smart 45 Amp ESC included
The Spektrum Avian Smart 45 amp ESC transmits Smart Battery and ESC data straight to your Spektrum Transmitter all over one wire. An Avian electronic speed control provides a one-wire solution for obtaining telemetry data such as current, voltage, cell balance, temperature and RPM. The Avian ESC 32-bit M4 processor produces higher resolution signal input and more accurate motor output for a locked in and active throttle response.
Spektrum 6250HX Flybarless Controller
Cutting-edge Spektrum technology is featured throughout this beast from Spektrum 3055 & 3065 servos with Optimized Servo Geometry to the new ground-breaking Spektrum 6250 HX flybarless system. This new flybarless controller features advanced adaptive flight control algorithms, forward programming, 6-axis M.E.M.S. inertial sensor, low-latency high-speed operation, two remote receiver ports for diversity, and a vibration rejecting aluminium lower case.
Optimized Fusion Design
The all-carbon fibre and aluminium main frame takes rigidity to another level for a rock-solid flight experience. The carbon fibre main rotor blades feature an improved aerodynamic design with increases to efficiency and power. An oversized tail boom eliminates the need for boom supports and is crowned by an ABS plastic tail case improving vibration damping and performance.
Wide and Impact Resistant Landing Gear
The Fusion 360 Smart features an updated landing gear offering a better stance for take off and landing. It’s one piece, ABS plastic design is more resistant to hard landings and crash damage.
Aggressive and Attractive Trim Scheme
The Fusion 360 features an expertly painted fiberglass canopy and matching tail fin that is both attractive and purposeful. The bright colour scheme is easy to see when tearing up the sky and is sure to catch the eye of everyone at the flight line.
(1) Factory Assembled Blade Fusion 360 Smart helicopter
(1) 350mm Carbon Fibre Main Rotor Blade
(2) 65mm Composite Plastic Tail Rotor Blades
(1) Spektrum 6250HX Flybarless Flight Controller
(1) Spektrum 4651T 2.4GHz DSMX Receiver with Telemetry
(1) Spektrum Avian Smart 45 amp ESC
(3) Sub-Micro Digital Metal Geared Heli Cyclic Servos
(1) Sub-Micro Digital Metal Geared Heli MG Servo
(1) Product Manual
(1) Brushless Outrunner Motor 3400Kv
Needed to Complete
(1) Full-range 6+ channel Spektrum 2.4GHz DSM2/DSMX Transmitter
(1) 2200 3S Spektrum Smart Lipo Battery (or equivalent)
(1) Compatible LiPo Charger
(1) LiPo Safe Charging Bag
Approximate Assembly Time: No assembly required
Approximate Flight Time: 4 minutes
Battery: Sold Separately
Canopy/Body Material: Fiberglass
Charger: Sold Separately
Completion Level: Bind-N-Fly Basic
Power Type: Electric
Gear Ratio: 12.27
Main Blade Material: Carbon Fibre
Main Frame Material: Carbon Fibre
Main Motor Type Brushless
Main Rotor Blade Length: 13.77″ (350 mm)
Main Rotor Diameter: 31.33″ (796 mm)
Main Rotor Head Type: Collective Pitch Flybarless
Motor Size: 2221-3400Kv
Product Height: 7.48″ (190 mm)
Product Length: 26.96″ (685 mm)
Product Weight: 32.27oz (915g)
Product Width: 3.55″ (90 mm)
Skill Level: Level 3
Speed Control: Included
Swashplate Type: 120 Degree CCPM
Tail Blade Material: Plastic
Tail Drive: Belt Drive
Tail Rotor Blade Length: 2.55″ (65 mm)
Tail Rotor Diameter: 6.8″ (173 mm)