Black Horse Sedona GP 1.8m ARTF
The Black Horse Sedona is a balsa trainer aircraft with a 1800mm wingspan giving it increased stabiltiy and smooth handling.
- Bigger than an average trainer
- High performance wing section gives increased lift
- Very comprehensive hardware pack
- Easy to follow assembly instructions
- All balsa – plywood construction
- Covered in printed heat shrink film
Wingspan: 1,800mm (70.87in).
Length: 1,470mm (57.87in).
Weight: 2.6kg (5.72 lbs).
Wing area: 57.6dm2.
Wing loading: 45.14g/dm2.
Servo mount: 42mm x 21mm.
Wing type: Naca Airfoil.
Gear type: Aluminium Hi-grade for main gear and spring wire for tail gear (included).
Needed to Complete
Radio: 4 channels
Servo: 4 servos
Glow Engine: 61cu.in 2 stroke
Motor: Brushless outrunner 1200-2200W, 650KV
Propeller: Suit with your engine
Recommended Motor and Battery set up (not included)
Lipo cell: 6 cells 4,000-5,000mAh
Receiver battery: 6V/ 1200-2000mAh NiMH